Monday, February 15, 2010

Ashley & Chad

Just wanted to share a wonderful thank you note from Ashley & Chad... I love these two!!!

"Thank you so much for wonderful pictures. You know I can talk forever & these photos have me speechless. Even Chad went through them at work and emailed me to say how great they were! You captured everything! And you made it so easy for me to be ME around you. You have no idea how many people stopped us at the wedding to say how great your were. You have no idea how many people have emailed since you released the pictures! Thank you for going the extra mile with the photo corner & the dress. I am so happy that these are the pictures that I will get to look at for the rest of my life. I can't wait to scrapbook! I wish I could sit around all day & just look at what you made happen!

Thank you - Forever!"

Ashley & Chad